We aim to release the sciatic nerve in the first session
A Full Consultation
We will discuss your reasons for visiting us. Your osteopath will ask questions about your current health, work and activities to understand how you use your body
A Full Examination
We will assess your pain or discomfort by asking you to complete specific movements. We will also provide you with a diagnosis and advise on the following steps to start your recovery.
Our osteopaths use physical manipulation, stretching and massage to increase the mobility of joints, relieve muscle tension, reduce pain, and enhance the blood supply to tissues helping the body to heal.
Fees & Location
66, 68 Pentonville Rd
New patient consult and treatment £80
Return patient treatment: £65
Danny Morgan - Clinical Director & Principal Osteopath
We are super excited to welcome you into our clinic. We believe everyone has the right to a pain-free life and we do everything we can to get you better from the very first appointment.
Every patient is different, so our treatment approach is bespoke to you, ensuring you get the best possible results. There is nothing more we enjoy doing than helping people and hearing that sigh of relief when you start to feel better.
We have supported many patients to achieve a better quality of life and we'd be grateful for the opportunity to help you too!
5 Star Google Reviews
The quality of our service is backed up by our 5 star google reviews.
Registered Healthcare Professionals
Our practitioners are all registered with the General Osteopathic Council and are recognised as Allied Healthcare Professionals within the NHS.
Insurance Company Registered
Our osteopaths are registered with many insurance companies including AVIVA, Vitality, Cigna, Allianz and more.
Patient Centered Approach
Our treatments are always tailored to you, your needs and your goals.
- Pain relief: Osteopathy can help to relieve pain caused by various conditions, including back pain, neck pain, joint pain, headaches, and more.
- Improved mobility: Osteopathy can help to improve your range of motion and mobility, making it easier for you to move and perform daily activities.
- Non-invasive: Osteopathy is a non-invasive form of treatment that doesn't involve drugs or surgery. Instead, it relies on hands-on techniques to manipulate the muscles and joints.
- Holistic approach: Osteopathy takes a holistic approach to healthcare, considering the whole person, including their physical, emotional, and mental health.
- Preventative care: Osteopathy can also be used as a preventative measure to help maintain good health and prevent musculoskeletal problems from developing in the first place.
What we treat
Our Osteopaths are experts and commonly treat the following conditions:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Elbow pain
- Headache & Migraines
- Joint pain
- Generalised aches and pains
- Sports Injuries
- Rheumatic pain
- Sciatica and more
Start your pain-free journey today!
Our friendly Osteopaths are experts in pain management and rehabilitation. Don't delay your recovery any longer.